Saturday, October 22, 2005

WIP Progress!

After my nap, I felt duly motivated to write. So, I wrote chapter two and sent it to my group! WOO HOO I'm feeling a bit happy today about that. Being as I just started this story, oh, two days ago and I'm now OVER 6K words into it, I'm thinking of throwing a party! Celebrating! LOL Actually, I'm just going to move on to chapter 3! I think I'll drive my group insane....see how much I can write and send to them by tomorrow night! Hmm....might be a cause of mutiny! LOL

4 comments:

Camy Tang said...

To quote Colleen:

You SO suck.

I wish I had even a tenth of your writing speed, girl!

Camy

Dineen A. Miller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dineen A. Miller said...

I'm with Camy. LOL!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Yeah guys, but this week's going to be such a push for me, that I had to get a "jumpstart"! LOL