Saturday, October 22, 2005

WIP Progress!

After my nap, I felt duly motivated to write. So, I wrote chapter two and sent it to my group! WOO HOO I'm feeling a bit happy today about that. Being as I just started this story, oh, two days ago and I'm now OVER 6K words into it, I'm thinking of throwing a party! Celebrating! LOL Actually, I'm just going to move on to chapter 3! I think I'll drive my group insane....see how much I can write and send to them by tomorrow night! Hmm....might be a cause of mutiny! LOL

5 comments:

Camy Tang said...

To quote Colleen:

You SO suck.

I wish I had even a tenth of your writing speed, girl!

Camy

Mac said...

Well, I have a little time tonight so write away. However, I have a few things to work on of my own that are not nearly as much fun as working on your stuff but still have to be done.

Dineen A. Miller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dineen A. Miller said...

I'm with Camy. LOL!

Love ya!

Robin Caroll said...

Yeah guys, but this week's going to be such a push for me, that I had to get a "jumpstart"! LOL