Saturday, November 05, 2005

Golden Heart Preparation

Okay, guys....I've had my synopsis for the manuscript I'm entering in the Golden Heart looked over with a fine tooth comb and I think that it's as ready as it will ever be. UGH. I'm looking back over the entry itself one more last time, just to see where I can polish a bit more. But the thought has crossed my mind several times....polishing too much can suck the life and passion right out of the story. I love this particular story--it's my favorite so far--and the last thing I want to do is zap any of the passion and life from it. So when do we say enough is enough and leave it alone? SIGH. If I knew that, I guess I'd be way ahead of the game.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

STEP. AWAY. FROM. THE. ENTRY.

Unknown said...

LOL, Heather. Too funny! I officially am "done" with the entry...have it printed, packaged and sealed and already set for the post-person to pick it up Monday. So, it's OUTTA here. Now to start whispering prayers over it! :)

Camy Tang said...

ROFL Heather!
Camy

Unknown said...

See the abuse I take? LOLOLOLOL

Unknown said...

If you figure out when done is "done", write a book. You'll make millions!

Unknown said...

I don't say it's "done"....I just say that's all I can do with it now. LOL