Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday

Okay....I didn't feel well last night, so didn't get much done on my wip. Actually, I got NONE done! LOL But I did watch KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Was actually pretty good. Well, then again, it has Orlando Bloom starring in it...need I say more? LOL

Today, I've looked back over my scene index and just can't help myself. I really need to write a scene. It's in my head, whirring around up there, battering against what was once my brain. And then it occurred to me...I need to update my website as well, adding a summary of my new wip on my WIP page. Sigh. It never ends.

So instead, I think I'll take a break from anything writing today and convert my 3 yr old's crib to a toddler bed. My little Tinkerbell child has been begging for Tinkerbell bedding for Christmas, so I'd better get her used to the toddler bed so when Christmas comes, she can have her twin Tinkerbell sheets. Uh, they don't make them in toddler bedding. SIGH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Could it have also been that you talked to me for two hours on the phone?

Unknown said...

See how good I am at avoiding when I want to? LOL