This time, I've been tagged by Kristin Billerbeck on Girls Write Out Blog. Here are the questions:
Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing):
1. See my family/friends who aren't saved, accept salvation!
2. See my children graduate COLLEGE! (Pushing it since my youngest is 3)
3. See a book of mine published!
5. Become more blessed so I can bless others.....ABUNDANTLY!
6. Learn to sing
7. Enjoy my family/friends
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Become passive in my spiritual walk
2. Sing...see number 6 above!
3. Read a historical, for pleasure
4. Shut up....especially when it's smarter that I did
5. Not be honest/sincere
6. Stay in a confined area
7. Not stand up for things I believe in
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse [romantic interest, best friend, whomever](not necessarily in this order!):
1. His eyes
2. The way he loves God
3. His intelligence
4. His honesty
5. Our chemistry -- wow!
6. His support
7. His love for our family.
Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
1. LOL (waving at Ron)
5. Alrighty then.
6. I wish
7. As if
Seven Books (or series) I Love:
2. The Stand (anything by Steven King)
3. Anything by Edgar Allen Poe
4. Shakespeare (I know, I know...but I do)
5. Left Behind
6. Colleen Coble's series--all of 'em
7. Dee Henderson's O'Malley series
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Gone with the Wind
2. Somewhere in Time
4. Dirty Dancing
5. Pretty Woman
6. Cutting Edge
Seven People I Want to Join in: (be tagged)
5. Camy Tang
There...okay people listed above, get to list-compiling!