Monday, January 30, 2006

Current Status

The flu is on the way out of my family's door! FINALLY! Now that everyone's back to work and school, and it's just me and the 3 yr old, I think I can get back to work.

Exciting news...my core cps and I, "The Fantastic Four", wrote a series, SAVING WICKLOW, last year. At conference, we pitched it to this really wonderful editor who was receptive to the idea, and asked us to send in the proposal. Of course, we eagerly did upon returning home from conference. Imagine our excitement Friday night when we get an email asking for a bit more information on the series, which needed to be emailed back this morning! Oh, YES, we got that sent back Sunday evening! So....it's exciting! I'll keep you all updated!

Still nothing about the revisions the editor requested along with the full yet. Then again, it's only been what...10 days! LOL

I'm working on revisions to Torrents to send back to the agent who said she'd be willing to look at it again.

Keeping busy with logging & assigning all the Book of the Year entries. And keeping up with my cps!

How are YOU doing?

14 comments:

Dana Pollard said...

I was ready to send the SWAT team after you. :)

Glad things are happening for you. I'm still working on HCM and should have some chapters to you this week. That nasty synopsis is done. I'll send that to you too cause I just KNOW you love to read them. ;)

Give me a call sometime this week... we need to chat about my hero. He's got issues.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone is feeling better, Robin.

That's very exciting news about, SAVING WICKLOW :)

Kelly (Lynn) Parra said...

Wow, how exciting about the editor's interest in the series!! Woo-hoo! Good luck to you and our CPs.

And glad the flu is heading out the door!

Corina Bowen said...

Congrats!

Trista Bane said...

Our family is getting over the flu as well. At least, I HOPE we all are.

My fingers are crossed for you. I hope you get some wonderful news concerning your group and your individual projects!

Unknown said...

Woman, you are amazing!I really don't know how you do it all.

Heather Diane Tipton said...

good to see you posting again.

congrats again!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are kicking the flu out the door and getting some good news on the writing front.

Keep plugging away!

Dineen A. Miller said...

Hey girl! Glad to see you up and running. Can't wait to hear about Wicklow, sitting on pins...

Rachel Vincent said...

Congratulations on your good news. I'm sure you and your CPs are excited!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Bonnie. We're pretty excited! :)

Kelly, we're all sitting on pins and needles now....the next round of the waiting game has begun.

Thanks, Corina!

Thanks, Trista! We're pumped up!

Rachel...thanks! We are!

Camy Tang said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! I'm praying for you guys!
Camy

Lynetta said...

That's terrific news, Robin! Congrats! :-)You're one ambitious lady.

Judson Knight said...

So glad you're feeling better, Robin! Now I REALLY don't have an excuse for not completing my agent interview ;-) Seriously, I hope to do it next week. As for illnesses, Deidre was sick for a few days, then went to the doctor and found out she had a double ear infection, along with sinusitis!

Be sure to drop by my blog soon, because right after you left your last post--wondering aloud if you and Michele should send out a gentle reminder that it was time for me to post again--I did, w/ the song list for the "official" Knight Agency CD.