Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Alaska Twilight Review

ALASKA TWILIGHT by Colleen Coble
Colleen Coble's greatest romantic suspense yet! Set in the Alaska bush, amid bear country, readers can fall in love with
heroine Haley, a photographer who must face the fears and torments of her past, and the hunky hero, Tank, a bear
biologist who must uncover the secrets of his wife's death. Watching these two fall in love amid unraveling the mysteries
surrounding the secrets of their pasts was like riding a fast carnival ride. Coble has woven a carefully plotted suspenseful
story with characters who will stay with you long after you close the book. An added bonus? Expect a surprise appearance
by Coble's most beloved characters! This book is a must read for any suspense reader! I give it my highest rating!

7 comments:

Michele said...

I've never heard of this author. Highest rating,hmmm?
I'll have to check out her books for sure.

You've been awfully quiet! Must mean you are productively busy.
((thumbs up!))

Trista Bane said...

Nice review! Wow! Robin's highest rating! I'll have to find Alaska Twilight at the new B&N in my area. (We've never had a Barnes & Noble, and I'm SOOOO excited. I needed another excuse to go back. Thanks for giving me one, *grin*.)

Shesawriter said...

This is a new one for me. Thanks for the recommend.

Dineen A. Miller said...

Great review, Robin. I can't wait to ready this one. I've got one on the way. Love Colleen's books.

Unknown said...

Got to add this one to my must reads!

Unknown said...

Just testing

Judson Knight said...

I second Michele's words, Robin--you've been making yourself scarce lately! Could it be that you're actually having a life? Actually... working? Too bad you don't have a Robin Miller of your own to come onto your site and say, "It's been x days and y hours since your last post. We're waiting..." ;-)