Monday, July 31, 2006

RWA

What a whirlwind of activity! I just returned from RWA National in Atlanta, Georgia. What a blast! I roomed with Colleen Coble and Camy Tang and we had the best time! I got a request for a full off the ms I pitched, so I'd better get busy and get that ms finished! I'll try to load some pix up asap!

Great News! I signed with an agent! Kelly Mortimer of the Mortimer Literary Agency and she's so enthusiastic about my work, as well as knowing this business so well. I'm so excited!

How're the rest of you doing?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go, girl! I'm so proud of you!

Heather Diane Tipton said...

woohoo Robin is home!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Robin!!!! :)

Betsy St. Amant said...

Congrats, Robin! That's so exciting. What a great step.

The Girl You Used to Know said...

I can't believe I missed this post! Congrats, Robin!