Dineen tagged me about ten things you're blessed with, so here goes...
1. A friend who has blessed me: Wow, trying to get me in trouble. All right, here goes: Case, for his undying love & support...it's so cool to be married to my best friend for 17 years! Tracey, for her loyalty and belief in me...besides that, we stir up an awful lot of trouble-grr, make that FUN, together! Allison, for being my "stablity" when I'd rather go off the deep end! Colleen, for the inspiration and support and belief. Dineen, Heather, Ron, Camy, Cindy, and Michelle, no one could ask for better critters and friends. You guys SO ROCK. There's more I know I'm forgetting, but let's just say that I'm overly blessed with friendships!
2. An unexpected gift: A digital recorder from two of my bestest buds...Dineen and Heather! Thanks again, you sneaky women!
3. A kind word shared with me recently: Okay, this one was easy, but funny. In the past month, I've had 5, count them, FIVE people tell me the same thing "This is YOUR time."
4. Something that makes me stop and praise God: On those very rare times when my oldest daughter hugs me and tells me "I love you, Mom" or even better, and more rare, is when she tells me she's proud of me.
5. Something I'm looking forward to: Going to Indiana to see Colleen and Diann next weekend and the ACFW conference in September
6. A particular part of me I'm pleased with: The loyalty factor imbedded deep within me.
7. Something in my life that I wanted but never expected: Three children
8. A place that moved/moves me: Negrill, Jamaica....at sunset...by the lighthouse...on a picnic blanket with hubby! :)
9. One thing/person that always makes me smile: My family
10. Most recent "love note" from God: Reassurane that he has a most trying situation in His hands, and to just let Him work.
Okay, I did. But ONLY because D tagged me. Let's see...who shall I tag? Hmmm.....Camy and Ron! Although, you're probably already tagged!