Friday, February 09, 2007

PR Photo Shoot

Okay, I'll admit it...I've never ever in my life had a desire to be in front of a camera. I don't enjoy having my pictures taken--I'm not photogenic in any form. So today was an adventure for me...having to go have a photo session for my PR photos. I chose a photographer in my area who does amazing wedding photos and who'd taken my daughters' pictures before. I felt comfortable with him, so I figured, okay, I can do this. Imagine my surprise when I actually had fun and ENJOYED getting my pictures taken. Props galore...chairs, couches, windows, columns, and yep, even a fan for a "dramatic" photo. The hour flew by and I thought...hmmm, not as bad as I'd imagined. Now, I won't pick the disk up until late Tuesday, and they all might be horrid, but I have to say, I had a good time. Not that I'd ever want to give up writing to be in front of a camera, and not that anybody would ever want me to, but it was a fun experience that I had dreaded. I'll let y'all know how the pictures come out. But for now, I'm pleased!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm very happy for you, girl. Can't help but wish I was joining you on this journey. When the time is right.

Heather Diane Tipton said...

I can't wait to see the pics!!

Michele said...

*grin*
Sounds like the inner ham was accessed.

I'm sure many of the pictures will be absolutey wonderful, Robin.
Can't wait to see them!

Congrats.

Sabrina L. Fox said...

Okay, it's Tuesday night...where are the pictures, lady???