Monday, September 10, 2007

BAYOU JUSTICE review in ROMANTIC TIMES

Hey, y'all!

I just received word that BAYOU JUSTICE received 4.5 stars from Romantic Times Magazine. Not only that, it's a TOP PICK for October! Here's an exercpt from the review... (you can read the whole review by subscribing-visit www.romantictimes.com for details)

Bayou Justice (4.5), by Robin Caroll, is a solid story that has a powerful emotional edge, as well as compelling secondary characters. The parallel stories of Luc and CoCo's relationship and the solving of the murder are excellently handled.

—Robin Taylor


I'm SO excited!

6 comments:

Sabrina L. Fox said...

Woohoo! Can it get any better? :) Very happy for you, girl.

Cara Putman said...

You should be thrilled, Robin! Can't wait to buy this book and have you autograph it. I feel like I've heard so much about it. Should be a blast to finally get to sit down and read your first book!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Robin! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, y'all! I'm still walking on air!

Heather Diane Tipton said...

Wooohooo Congrats!!! I'm with Cara can't wait to buy it and have you sign it... but I'm not going to read it.. I've already done that. LOL

Dineen A. Miller said...

You're taking the book world by storm, girlie! I'm so excited for you. :-)