Friday, October 03, 2008

ACFW Conference

Whew! It's been a LONG recovery from conference as our family was hit with strep throat immediately upon my return from Minneapolis. Happy to say we're all fine now. I apologize for not having gotten these pix up sooner. But, we're here now. Also, I have some WONDERFUL, EXCITING NEWS that I'll post next week. (Yes, that was a teaser! LOL) Without further ado, here are some pix from the ACFW 2008 Conference!

Our fabulous keynote speaker, Angie Hunt
At the Mall of America--booksigning and panels
Me being "gifted" with boas--LONG story
Camy Tang, Genesis coordinator and Pamela James, VP
Booksigning Cheryl Wyatt, and Kathleen Y'Barbo
Treasurer Pam Hillman and Membership Director, Becky Yauger
BTY Coordinator, Ronie Kendig and Designer, Dineen Miller
Me and my daughter, Emily, who joined me at conference
Our amazing worship team
Me, Sarah Sumpolec, Jim Bell, Susie Warren, and Rachel Hauck
Steeple Hill authors at the meet & greet


I'll be posting more pix, and my EXCITING news next week! Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Dineen A. Miller said...

Is it next year yet? I'm ready to go back. LOL! Miss you!!!!

Unknown said...

I miss everyone already, too!