Bayou Judgment is an amazing “who done it” with the right amount of murder, mystery, intrigue and romance to keep readers engaged. The author, Robin Caroll is a wonderful author, she knows what works in a suspense novel. Bayou Judgment is the third book in the Bayou series.
Written by Pat Glans--Cataromance.com, 4 stars
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Yet another story where the heroine finds a dead body, Bayou Judgment (4), by Robin Caroll, is sure to grab your attention. When crisis hotline counselor Felicia Trahan finds her roommate's body, tough-guy pastor Spencer Bertrand, who runs the center, vows to protect her. Spencer feels he doesn't deserve the beautiful Felicia's attentions, but he's quickly losing his heart. Suspense and romance mix nicely in this compelling story.
—Robin Taylor, Romantic Times Magazine, 4 stars
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Top 10 reasons to visit Robin and stay for a month
10) Her husband’s bacon gravy over freshly baked biscuits is to die for.
9) We’d write all day.
8) Her new puppy Moodoo—who could resist playing with a puppy?
7) The cats are totally cute. Some are more friendly than others, and I think they realize I like them because they deliberately avoid me. Or maybe it’s the smell of my dog Snickers that’s lingering on my clothes.
6) We’d write all day.
5) Her girls are incredibly well-behaved.
4) We’d gripe about edits together. Nothing like company in my misery. And I could use a brainstorming partner if I reach a particularly sticky point. And she points out things like how my heroine twists her ankle on page 12 and it’s miraculously gone on page 15.
3) We’d write all day.
2) I have the most fun just sitting on her porch and chatting with her. I can be completely myself with her and say anything I like.
1) Robin’s chocolate pie. Need I say more?
Camy Tang is the loud Asian chick who writes loud Asian chick lit. She used to be a biologist, but now she is a staff worker for her church youth group and leads a worship team for Sunday service. She also runs the Story Sensei fiction critique service. On her blog, she gives away Christian novels every Monday and Thursday, and she ponders frivolous things like dumb dogs (namely, hers), coffee-geek husbands (no resemblance to her own...), the writing journey, Asiana, and anything else that comes to mind. Visit her website at http://www.camytang.com/ for a huge website contest going on right now, giving away five boxes of books and 25 copies of her latest release, ONLY UNI.