The first day of 2009 dawned beautiful--clear, cold and pristine. Fitting for a new year. I don't really make "resolutions" . . . more, I make goals of what I want to do in the new year. Some, I'll be implementing today and moving forward, some won't come forward until later in 2009. But, without further ado, here's my list of goals for 2009:
1. Study God's word. Not just read it during my devotional time and move on, but really STUDY what He's revealing to me with each Scripture.
2. Quit smoking. (yeah, this is one of those that will come later in 2009, but I"m beginning to pray for deliverance from it now--feel free to join me in the prayer!)
3. Hit all deadlines.
4. Write at least 3 books, probably 4.
5. Do better at blogging and updating my sites.
6. Make the 2009 ACFW Conference better than ever!
7. Map out my daily schedule to allow more time for me.
8. Give myself permission to take days off.
9. Enter contests, despite the wariness.
10. Continue to cultivate relationships with my readers.
Those are my goals. What about YOU?