Friday, September 18, 2009

ACFW Conference-Friday

Wow, it's amazing how busy I've been. Thursday night opening of conference was amazing. The worship music...awesome and the fellowship astounding.

This morning began with the Continuing Education sessions. I attended Karen Ball & Allen Arnold's advanced fiction university track...man, I'm blown away with information overload.

Got to see my agent and sit with him at supper last night. Very cool. Nice and relaxed.

Got to meet my brilliant editor, Julee Schwarzburg....she's as beautiful in person as she is genius in editing.

Now to meet with the marketing director at B&H, Julie Gwinn, who is nothing short of brilliant either. And her energy and enthusiasm blows me away.

I'm so blessed to work with these people and to have the opportunity to see them all at the ACFW conference. Debbie Macomber's keynote addresses have been beautiful and moving. Donald Maass's early bird session yesterday had minds spinning. All in all, a wonderful conference so far. And to already be hearing about the miracles God's orchestrating in the prayer room...awesome.

More later....

No comments: