Monday, September 21, 2009

Post Conference

I'm still a little amazed at how fast conference went. From the time the staff and faculty landed, we've been going full-tilt. But it's been a blessing to see how successful the conference was and how many people were truly blessed and touched by attending.

As for me, I got to meet with my awesome marketing director, Julie Gwinn, and be blown away by her energy and enthusiasm. I got to meet face-to-face with my brilliant editor, Julee, and discuss my novel with her. I got to spend time with my acquiring editor, the uber-genius Karen Ball, who is always a blessing to be around. And I got to spend some time with my B&H family: Karen, Julie, Julee, Tosca, Jim, Leanna, Patti, John, and Pam. What a true blessing these people are and such a joy to be around. I got to have a meeting with my agent and discuss some career options. And I got to share time with some of my best buds ever: Dineen, Ronie, Sara, Pamster, Cheryl, Camy, Cara, Rachel and Heather. I got to work with Sydney Wiley, Kat, and Allison, Michelle behind the scenes and laugh a lot. And I got to spend some time with the president, Cynthia, and enjoy her heart for the Lord. And that's not counting the blessing of spending time with Brandilyn in the prayer room and Colleen's hugs.

I won't even try to describe how awesome the classes were. I hope to post up pictures later in the week. But for now....a nap is in order. Then tonight--start planning next year's conference.

No comments: