Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Where I'll Be Visiting This Week

These are the blogs I'll be dropping in on this week. Please stop by and leave a comment. Many are giving away free books!

Monday, 02/08 I'll be visiting with Margie Vawter at www.marjorievawter.blogspot.com
Tues, 02/09, www.sharonball.com
Wed, 02/10, I'll be playing with my dear friend and CP, Dineen Miller, www.dineenmiller.blogspot.com
Thurs, 02/11 DD #2 BIRTHDAY, my characters will be playing over at Relz Reviewz while I'm hanging out with my bud Cyndi at http://everybodyneedsalittleromance.com
And Friday, 02/12, I'll be playing with my friend, Camy Tang, over at her loft, www.camys-loft.blogspot.com and I'll be visiting with Roseanna White at www.roseannamwhite.blogspot.com

Please drop by and leave a comment. Who knows...you might find out something new about me!

And don't forget the contest to win a FREE Garmin GPS...www.robincaroll.com and click on CURRENT CONTEST

No comments: