Friday, May 28, 2010

Getting to Know Those Thriller Tour Authors

As promised, I'm still in charge of Robin's blog. Shhh..don't tell her.

Let's get a little info out about the tour....the Thriller Tour will begin at ICRS. Are you going? Here are the times these four will be signing in the B&H booth at ICRS...be sure to drop by and say hello. Tell 'em I sent you.
Tuesday, June 29th
Tosca 9:30 a.m.
Robin 10:00 a.m.
Jim 10:30 a.m.
Brandilyn: 9:30-10:30




Now, let's get back to getting personal with these four....

What's your favorite food?

Jim: Artichokes dipped in butter. Nothing better.

Robin: Yes. LOL Um, I love steak, potatoes in just about any way, lasagna...oh my, the list goes on and on.

Brandilyn: Uhhhh…… Can’t answer this one. (Chalk it up to writer’s block.)

Tosca: Evil movie popcorn with fake buttery topping. Lots.


Well, I'm wondering what these four are gonna agree on for meals on the tour. Aren't you? Maybe we should offer them all "neutral" suggestions, huh?

Stay tuned for more tour info, as well as more "getting to know you" questions and answers.

1 comment:

Lena Nelson Dooley said...

I agree with Jim. Artichokes are wonderful.