Tuesday, June 08, 2010

ACFW Conference


Robin here...not too happy about my blog being hijacked, but that's beside the point. Right now, I want to share with you something about the annual ACFW conference...

It's magical!

Seriously, if you've never been, THIS is the writers' conference to get to. You have opportunities to meet with some of the most respected agents and editors in the industry...hear a fabulous keynote speaker, Tim Downs....have the opportunity to attend James Scott Bell's early bird session....so many continuing education sessions, workshops, late night workshops...I could go on and on, but you can get details from the ACFW website.




But what isn't on the website is the magical part. As conference director, I get to be in many, many places, all over, constantly, and I'm blessed to get to witness some of the magic. The worship service...people making connections with one another...the blessings of the prayer room, and so much more. I've been to a lot of conferences over the years and I have to say, there's just something special about ACFW's. Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself. I can guarantee, there's something for everyone at the conference.

And you never know...you just might be hit by a little magic. I hope to see you there!

No comments: