Monday, June 21, 2010

Getting to Know the Thriller Tour Authors

Happy Monday. Hope all the dads out there had a wonderful Father's Day.

As the thriller tour authors are gearing up to head out THIS WEEK, I caught up with them for a final few questions.

Name 3 things most people don't know about you.
Jim: Used to be a semi-pro magician, jumped out of an airplane at 10,000 feet even though I'm terrified of heights, and I've almost drowned—twice (and I still learned to scuba dive).

Share a secret about yourself that you normally wouldn't.
Tosca: I have a really bad habit of picking the skin off my lip, especially when I'm worried, thinking, or working... which is basically all of the time. I know, that's kind of gross, isn't it?

Name 2 things most people don't know about you.
Robin: I cry over books, movies and even stupid sitcoms and commercials. Hmm. Oh, and I detest country music.

Tell us something we don't already know about you.
Brandilyn: I can sing like Munchkin

Interesting. See what fascinating stuff we're learning on this blog about these four authors? Be sure and check them out somewhere on their tour. It all starts at ICRS!!!

No comments: