I LOVED ICRS. Here's some of my highlight reel:
1) My "handler" dumped me TWICE for Ted Dekker....(she STILL owes me a DP for that)...thank you RONIE for stepping in! :)
2) Karen Ball is awesome during a signing. (could be that whole she's-also-a-best-selling-author thing)
3) Ed Barber ROCKS!
4) Brandilyn knows nothing about baseball
5) Tosca can eat two meals (whole meals, folks, not just snacking) within an hour of each time
6) Brad Waggoner and his wife Patti are awesome!
7) Karen Ball: "What was that white thing?" Julie Gwinn: "The baseball." LOL--don't even try to figure it out
8) Jim Rubart's so good, he skipped the game to work on edits. (I secretly think he was just doing his hair, but whatever)
9) Julie Gwinn never got us lost
10) The Christys and Tyson & Jeane Wynn....awesome...need I say more?
11) Me, Tosca & Susie Mae Warren with our agent, the amazing Steve Laube. But, uh, what WAS he thinking? **Note to all: not to worry...I took the knife away from Tosca
12) Steve: Thanks for the memories...hp!
13) Jim busting Steve on his rejection! LOL
14) Jim and his sign...that he took everywhere!
Here are some pics of this part of the tour. Stay tuned for part 3!
Our Christy table
See, Ted in our booth!
Me & Julie @ the Cards game
Jim & his sign
With agent Steve Laube
WOOHOO-my bud, Ronie, signing
No explanation. At all.
Jim "confronting" Steve on his rejection of Jim's ROOMS
Until next post...keep smiling!