Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Night Special

So, each Saturday, I venture out of my "comfort" reading zone of Suspense/thriller/mystery/romantic suspense to bring you a recommendation in a different genre. This week, I'm pleased to suggest this upcoming release:



One explorer knew more than most. Braving every danger, he toured time and space on voyages of heroic discovery. Ever on his guard, and fearful of becoming lost in the cosmos, he developed an intricate code-a roadmap of symbols-that he tattooed onto his own body. This Skin Map has since been lost in time. Now the race is on to recover all the pieces and discover its secrets.

1 comment:

scrapbookangel said...

I have picked this up twice at the store. After reading this I think I am going to see if it is available on the kindle.

Thanks for sharing.