Friday, September 14, 2012

Acknowledgement!

I'm so excited about the second book in the Justice Seekers series, To Write a Wrong, releasing tomorrow. I wanted to give a little shout out....

Through the course of my research for this novel, I came across an organization whose purpose is to exonerate those wrongfully convicted, as well as reforming the justice system in order to prevent future injustices. I applaud their efforts and the strides they’re making to set innocent people free. You can find out more about the organization by visiting their Web site at www.innocenceproject.org.


Another example of someone dedicated to the freeing of innocent people I found while researching is Dallas District Attorney, Craig Watkins. I commend his and his staff’s efforts. You may find out more information on him by visiting http://www.dallasda.com/Craig_Watkins.html.

I can't wait for y'all to read the book and let me know what you think!

No comments: