Monday, February 23, 2015

Benton's Collection Folio

This week's crafting share: 

Here's the folio I made for my oldest grandson's first five years:

And the still photos of the project...

Front cover:
Open to inside--front page left side:


Left side, second page with 3 large photo mats, photo wallet, and 3 tags:


Left side, back pocket: page on left, then folder-style envelope for birthday pictures:

Right side: "page 1" with photos in envelope for 1 year old...the flaps on top and bottom have envelopes with more pictures and memorabilia:

"page 2" with photos in envelope for 2 years old :

"page 3" with photos in envelope for 3years old:

"page 4" with photos in envelope for 4 years old:

"page 5" with photos in envelope for 5 years old:

Back pages-include burlap and file folder pages:



Inside back cover-full pocket for memorabilia or more photos:

That's it. I LOVE how the folios look. Am working on mine right now, a large one. I think I'm going to put my writing stuff in it. Right now, I'm having fun working on the cover. I'll post pictures when I'm done.

Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a tutorial on how to do this folio? Would love to make one for my grandkids!

Unknown said...

I don't have a tutorial....I kinda make up as I go along. LOL But what I do is get the idea of what I want, then do my measuring and cutting first, then distressing the edges...laying it all out, sometimes taking pictures so I can remember what I want, then start assembling. With these, starting with the cover was a must. :)

Unholy Doom said...

Thiss was great to read