I've been tagged by Ane Mulligan. But you know what, I don't mind this one. It's writing-related, my favorite subject! :) Here are the questions and my answers:
1. What's the one book or writing project you haven't yet written but still hope to?
The "inspired-by-a-true-story" telling of my husband's legal issues. Already have a title picked out.
2. If you had one entire day in which to do nothing but read, what book would you start with? The STAND
3. What was your first writing "instrument" (besides pen and paper)? An OLD computer. I took a fiction writing course from Writer's Digest back when my oldest daughter was a baby.
4. What's your best guess as to how many books you read in a month? Best guess? 30-40
5. What's your favorite writing "machine" you've ever owned? My laptop, but I've got my eye on a MACBOOK for the future! :D
6. Think historical fiction: what's your favorite time period in which to read? You have GOT to be kidding me?! I don't read hystericals! LOL
7. What's the one book you remember most clearly from your youth (childhood or teens)? Trixie Beldon series, hands down
Okay, enough about me. I'm going to tag, uh, Camy, Dineen, Ronie, and Ron. Not gonna bother with Heather because she won't do it. Would hit up other ACFW board members, but I have a feeling Ane got us all! But hey, feel FREE to leave your answers here under comments. I'd like to hear everyone's responses!