Thursday, July 14, 2011

ROBIN CAROLL NEWSLETTER




Hope your summer has so far been fun, fun, fun. Here in the Natural State, it's been hot, hot, hot. So hot that I'm really tired of watering my garden. But looks like I'll get some veggies soon, so it'll be worth it.

Latest News


I'm thrilled to announce that Deliver Us From Evil was bestowed a Holt Medallion Merit Award in the long inspirational category! So honored. If you haven't read the book yet, order it HERE.

Am VERY excited to announce the Fear No Evil is a finalist in the Carol Awards, suspense category. Winners will be announced at the ACFW Conference in September. I can't wait. If you haven't read the book yet, you can order it HERE

Upcoming Release


I am so thrilled to share with y'all the book trailer for my January release, Injustice for All. This is the first book in the Justice Seekers series. Let me kinow what y'all think! View the trailer HERE

Until next time, may God bless and keep you!

Robin Caroll

No comments: