Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday's Southern Recipe


In honor of my Justice Seekers series, to which I've included some of my family's favorite recipes in the back of the upcoming release To Write a Wrong: A Justice Seekers Novel, releasing in September. But I'll be sharing some with those who are signed up for my newsletter, and I'll be sharing some here every Thursday.

Here's another recipe shared by my sister, Cindy Pittman (BB) it's one of mine and hubby's favorites...and that's her in the pic with me and our other sister, Rebecca! :)

BB's Hash Brown Casserole
1 pkg frozen Ore Ida Southern Style Hashbrowns
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 stick butter
2 cups grated pepperjack cheese
1 cup sour cream
1 cup crushed cornflakes
seasonings to taste-salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder

Mix all and mash into ungreased casserole dish. Bake uncovered at 350 for 40 mins-hour. If you'd like, sprinkle some cheese on top for last 15 mins in oven

No comments: