Friday, August 24, 2012

Do you support our legal system?



Send my brilliant editor, Julee Schwarzburg, happy birthday wishes cuz today's her big day! She's the reason my novels make sense! She pushes me to ask the questions I pose to my characters, and ultimately my readers.

Do you support our legal system? That's one of the questions I pose in my upcoming novel, To Write A Wrong:  how flawed is our legal system and what can we do to fix it?

Having personally gone through an ordeal where the legal system failed, I have to say, I don't have much faith in our legal system. Yes, it's a legal system, not a justice system. After my family's experience, I just can't support the system. I have no idea how we can fix it. I belong to several groups who contact our political representatives in order to be heard, but I'm not seeing many changes.

What about you? What are your thoughts of our legal system? Good, bad, or indifferent, share your thoughts/comments with me. I really would like to hear from you!

No comments: